Whereas America has brought more freedom and more prosperity to more people than any country in the history of mankind;
Whereas America is now divided between those who think America is “systemically racist” and those who think America is systemically committed to equal rights for all;
Whereas free elections can only occur among friends who share a belief in the goodness of America;
Whereas those who think America is “systemically racist” are threatening to replace free elections with “resistance” and mob rule;
Whereas on the first Tuesday of every November Americans exercise their sovereign power as a good and free people;
We the undersigned do therefore petition President Trump and the US Congress to formally declare the first Tuesday of every November “America is Good Day,” a day to celebrate America’s goodness by lawfully and conscientiously exercising our precious right to govern ourselves.
Use the form below to sign our petition and raise your voice for America!
Many conservative leaders are supporting the petition, including
- Businessman Tom Klingenstein
- Congressman Jim Jordan
- Former Ronald Reagan Secretary of Education Bill Bennett
- Former Members of Congress Jim DeMint and Diane Black
- Eric Mataxes Radio Show Host Eric Mataxes
- Catholic University of America Professor Jay Richards
- Hillsdale President Larry Arnn
- American Principles Project Executive Director Terry Schilling
- Claremont Institute President Ryan Williams
- Aegis Sciences Corporation Founder David L. Black, Ph.D.